Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Knitting


Finally the completed Modern Fashionista sweater. My first garment for myself. And it's actually wearable in public! And I've even had compliments on it! Wuhoo!

Tailored, soft, a little classy, dress up or down. Just like me!

This was knit with Patons Rumor, which is not discontinued...not sure why as it's a lovely alpaca blend.


Now, I've moved on to this little shrug and it was knit with Bernat Solo in Smoke. I'm almost done. Just the button and blocking to do. This project was quick and easy...not tangy. There may be another in my future.


However, there are two little boys who could use a new cardi....hmmm.....to knit for who?

6 comments:

  1. Love your sweater! You are a woman of many talents :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a very flattering sweater, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I'm envious that you created something you can be proud to wear. ha. Awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're amazing...and beautiful!

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job. I'm still working on the scarf I started 2 years ago. Actually it sitting next to my bed in a pile that is currently being ignored. You are awesomely talented. Looking forward to seeing the shrug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - you are too talented. Looks good on you. When do you find the time???

    ReplyDelete