Saturday, August 22, 2009

Married, Twins & Engaged

We were lucky to attend the wedding of B's colleagues during last Saturday's monsoon. It was the most personal, casual and muddy wedding I have ever witnessed. Did I tell you that I was also photographer and florist extraordinaire? Now, that's one relaxed bride to have me involved in those two very important aspects! It all came together and the bride & groom are happily married. Congrats!

These two little babes are just adorable! I really wanted to take one
...or both...home. Their momma wouldn't let me though. After two hours, we just came to accept that we would not get a photo of them happy at the same time. Poor babes! It was probably a twin conspiracy to get rid of the wacko lady with the camera attached to her forehead.



It's just the beginning for this blissfully in love couple. Congrats to Uncle B....and our soon to be Auntie J! Twitterpated, perfect for each other and soon to be married. We're all so happy for them!

2 comments:

  1. you have been a busy lady - nice to see all the love goin'round!
    Congrats to happy Uncle B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bart.......yes!!! Congratulations!! So very exciting.....as my dad still says, which is from Tuddy Hollar originally, "there is a lid for every pot"
    Can't wait to hear and see more!

    From The Barber5

    ReplyDelete