Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mr. 4 yrs Old.


W is four! After weeks of waking every morning, to ask, "Mom, am I four yet?" Or comments such as "I'm working on turning 4!", the grand moment has finally come.




On the day we celebrated W's fourth, I had to wake him up and coax him out of bed. His little eyes would not open, and he turned his back to me until I whispered, "W, you're four today."



He then sat bolt upright, threw his arms high in the air and declared,"Yay!! I'm FOUR!!"
A morning at the Zoo with two friends, some special monster truck gifts, and a (gluten-free, sugar-free, chocolate-free....now, tell me that sounds divine?!) Chocolate Almond Monster Truck Cake singing a quiet, whispered Happy Birthday wrapped up the festivities. It was a super day. A great way to start off being 4.



Of course, it amazes me that my little 10lb, snugly babe is four years old. So much has happened and yet there is so much more to come. I wish for the little man the very best life has to offer: Acceptance, love, humor, accomplishment, prosperity and more love. Those are tall orders for a just turned four fella aren't they? That's okay. Everyone wants the best for their child, regardless of age, and I am not exception to the rule.
We, my Favorite Husband, and I will keep right on loving, documenting and enjoying this year of 4. The crazy-loco, wonder-what-will-happen-next antics of our Wonder Boy, Mr. 4.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! It's so hard to believe that so much time has passed already isn't it. Yeah for 4 year olds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I could have been there. HUGS all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthdays are so much fun! Happy 4 years Mr. W!!

    ReplyDelete