Friday, September 22, 2006

13 Months & a bit...



There are so many new things our little guy has accomplished. He's a fun, cheerful, active boy and a genius too; I'm certain of it!
  • 6th tooth has FINALLY broken through. This has taken months!
  • Can drink using a straw. Wuhoo!
  • "Up! Up!" and "Du" (Duck)...my first offical two words. I say "Up" while standing at the bottom of the stairs, or the edge of the couch, or at your legs. "Duck" I can pick out a duck in my picture books...sometimes I kiss him too!
  • "Mr Brown Can Moo, Can you?" On the thunder page, W turns to this page and immitates the thunder sound we make.
  • Love to be chased around the kitchen island! I giggle and laugh while running away and sometimes I wipe out while racing around the corner.

Surely there are more milestones met, but I shall not list them just yet. There's always another day...another entry...

4 comments:

  1. I find I really have to keep track or things just go by and I forget. That's why it's fun to blog about them =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all becomes a bit of a blur, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too weird! My little guy is also 13 months and a bit (August 4th was the Big Day - when was yours?) and he LOVES reading Mr Brown and anxiously flips to the thunder page and makes the thunder sound. That just happened about an hour ago!

    One of his first words is also "duck" (pronounced the same), and although he doesn't say "up" yet (odd, since I repeat it to him every day) he does say "button", because he's obsessed with anything that has buttons...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a wonderful coincidence. My little guy's Big Day was August 12th. It's neat to learn that they're both on the same mark. Button...we haven't accomplished that yet, but he is obsessed with them...always plays with a person's buttons which is sometimes slightly embarrassing for the other person!

    ReplyDelete