Wednesday, September 6, 2006

The One-der Years




People describe a child's development in different stages. It has quickly come to my attention that my little guy is in the One-der Years.
"I wonder if I can eat this pine cone or rock?"
"I wonder what will happen if I bite my mom's heel while she is being adjusted by that nice chiropractor lady?"
"I wonder if I pull down these baskets of clothes & sit in them...or better yet just pull every pair of pjs out...will my mom notice?"
"I wonder if I stand on this tote can I reach the garbage can?"
It's all about exploring and learning their way and teaching the parents that they and the world are wonderful. Just like he is.
The wonder years are welcome here.

1 comment:

  1. Or I especially like, I wonder how much trouble we can get into while Mom is in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete