Monday, September 4, 2006

Weekend's End


Farewell to the weekend....Friday is already becoming a blur...and the rush of the upcoming week is on my mind... planning, organizing (if only in my thoughts). What a great way to start the week though; calm & rested after a "long weekend" spent with immediate family and friends, in the sunshine and the air conditioned house (yay!)

It's Monday night and our favorite show is about to begin; Prison Break. So I ought to dash & bring some snacks to "man's world" where the couch & my fella are waiting while our little one sleeps.

2 comments:

  1. I just started watching it this season...so I missed the whole Prison Break, but it's so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's completely addictive which drives me crazy sometimes.
    We have the first season on DVD & it's catch up time as we starting watching part way through.

    ReplyDelete