Saturday, September 23, 2006

Breakfast with Dad



My fella graciously offered to stay at home with our little guy so that I could go Guilt Free Shopping. It was a harried experience but I managed to obtain an awesome bargain or two, such as this, for only $20 (regular $55). Wuhoo!
Upon my return, B waits while I show off my purchases, then quietly says, "We had a little mishap this morning.", as he picks up a ball of clothing. Looking closer I see W's pyjamas smeared in prunes from head to toe! What the h***! (lmao) Apparently, W managed to somehow take a half eaten jar of prunes from the table and run around the house with it. When our little guy quietly came around the corner to see his dad he already was covered head to toe, including in his eyes, and full face.
Prunes stain. I'll guess I'll laugh my way down to the laundry room and take care of that.
Unfortunately, the evidence was removed from W's face prior to my return so I wasn't able to get a picture of W in full pruneness.


2 comments: