Saturday, September 23, 2006

Maddening, frustrating...just plain dumb

Have you ever attempted to conduct a day-to-day routine which is usually as natural as breathing but then one day it is suddenly foreign and you screw it up royally...oh but then do not notice until four days later that you screwed up? I hope you never feel this level of sickening frustration with yourself. I also hope the bank has my bank card and that I really did leave it in my branch's bank machine. I wish it was 10am so that I can rectify things. I wish my head hadn't been stuck in the clouds...or somewhere else...the last time I used said bankcard. Ugh...
Prosperity vibes to you this day!

2 comments:

  1. I wrote the wrong phone number on something the other day (I think it was for a draw that I would have liked to win). I just forgot the last digit and had no idea what it was... =o
    My brain just has gaps sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...I completely understand "gaps"...maybe I should start doing crosswords or something to exercise my brain...except most of the crossword would be blank too

    ReplyDelete