Tuesday, February 27, 2007

All is not calm...

Do you have nightmares? "Bad" dreams even? Do you remember your dreams in vivid detail? This has always been a trait of mine, but it seems to have escalated lately. Maybe it's because my dreams have become so disturbing.
Last week I dreamed about the Walker Family Massacre that took place in Des Moines Iowa and the head of a church there was somehow aware or maybe involved by proxy. Anyway, out of pure curiosity I searched on the internet and found information that was kind of related and just too coincidental for me.
To follow up, this week I dreamed of a convicted murderer who I am only too aware of. This dream indicated that he has been released but his whereabouts aren't quite public knowledge yet, so the police ( a friend of ours who is on the CPS) determined that they needed to use me as bait to draw him out of hiding. Shortly after that I awoke only to stay that way for what seemed like hours and today I'm about to make some phonecalls with the intent of ensuring this is only a weird dream with no fact/truth involved at all.
Dream analysis....definately required here. Maybe I should analyze what I eat/drink before bed. On the other hand, maybe it's the snoring beside me that drives my mind to these weird states....let's go with that.

2 comments:

  1. I used to think I didn't dream when in fact, I just don't remember much. But I have dreamed some pretty bizarro/random stuff.
    But YOU have got some freaky thing going on in your dreams.
    Too much CSI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We offer Vibram Fivefingers shoes at discountvibramfivefingers.com, an authorized
    Vibram Five Fingers kso trek retailer with 100% quality guarantee and no sales tax, Welcome to Discount Vibram Five Fingers order.

    ReplyDelete