Saturday, February 24, 2007

Still Growing



The monthly pre-natal appointment this week was a bit of a surprise. Why? I'm not too certain, other than my focus is divided between marriage, W, everyday life and pregnancy. It's slightly different the second time around. Definately not less important, just different. So, when the doctor casually commented about being full term in 10 weeks time, my mind raced, heart did a flip flop and there was possibly an increase in my blood pressure. 10 weeks! What happened to 16 weeks? Where did the time go and I have so much to do! My "Projects to Complete Before Baby Arrives" list isn't half done and has 12 items rquiring my attention. To add to the feeling of wanting to panic, it was brought to my attention that I gained 6lbs this past month. 6!! It is comforting to know that I've only gained 9 total which is really a negative when one has a 10lb+ baby. I've just got to make super healthy nutritious choices over the next 10-12 weeks, so that "Baby A" is well nourished. Wait, isn't there mint chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer...???

2 comments:

  1. Look at you sexy Mama! I'm envious. And I still claim you're actually losing weight somehow. Envy again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look great! It's so exciting soon there will be a new little baby in your life.

    ReplyDelete