Tuesday, February 27, 2007

All is not calm...

Do you have nightmares? "Bad" dreams even? Do you remember your dreams in vivid detail? This has always been a trait of mine, but it seems to have escalated lately. Maybe it's because my dreams have become so disturbing.
Last week I dreamed about the Walker Family Massacre that took place in Des Moines Iowa and the head of a church there was somehow aware or maybe involved by proxy. Anyway, out of pure curiosity I searched on the internet and found information that was kind of related and just too coincidental for me.
To follow up, this week I dreamed of a convicted murderer who I am only too aware of. This dream indicated that he has been released but his whereabouts aren't quite public knowledge yet, so the police ( a friend of ours who is on the CPS) determined that they needed to use me as bait to draw him out of hiding. Shortly after that I awoke only to stay that way for what seemed like hours and today I'm about to make some phonecalls with the intent of ensuring this is only a weird dream with no fact/truth involved at all.
Dream analysis....definately required here. Maybe I should analyze what I eat/drink before bed. On the other hand, maybe it's the snoring beside me that drives my mind to these weird states....let's go with that.

1 comment:

  1. I used to think I didn't dream when in fact, I just don't remember much. But I have dreamed some pretty bizarro/random stuff.
    But YOU have got some freaky thing going on in your dreams.
    Too much CSI?

    ReplyDelete