Thursday, February 1, 2007

Trash TV Times

Okay, as much as I hate to admit it.....I (we) watch trash TV. It's slightly embarrassing and highly amusing. Really, wouldn't Freud enjoy having me as a case study if in his day there was opportunity for me to watch Dog the Bounty Hunter and American Idol?
My favorite husband and I were completely hooked on American Idol last season. Prior to this I only ever watched the auditions because I find them intriguing and funny...what are people THINKING?! Now, Dog....well nothing can justify why I like watching this quality program....or why Favorite Husband and I dressed as Beth and Dog for Halloween.
Shocking isn't it. At least I'm not hooked on Showcase or a network as equally risque.
What's your trash TV secret?

2 comments:

  1. I watch entertainment 'news' shows. Like ET, or The Insider. Although sometimes after I want to take a shower. It's like a train wreck. I cannot turn away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...have to admit I like those too...while cleaning dinner dishes ET is on.

    ReplyDelete