Friday, February 9, 2007

Baby Momentos

The days of a traditional baby book are starting to fade. Below are links & very brief descriptions to different baby momentos as seen on CBC today. Some are cute, some are down right freaky....such as the life-life image baby doll. It reminds me of the those "cats" which are covered in rabbit fur. There's a reason I don't frequent the taxidermy and B's "stuffed" seal went to reside at his brother's. Anyway, I am completely off topic....
The baby bum cracks me up! Check it out.

COMPANY: Wee Piggies and PawsPRODUCTS: Life cast statues and shadowboxesWEBSITE: www.weepiggies.com

COMPANY: Tummies2BummiesPRODUCTS: Belly Casting Kits, Baby Bum Casting Kits, Baby Hand and Foot Casting KitsWEBSITE: www.tummies2bummies.com

COMPANY: A Fresh CollectionPRODUCTS: My Baby Forever image dolls and keepsake dolls.WEBSITE: mybabyforever.com

COMPANY: Big Day BooksPRODUCTS: Digital Baby BooksWEBSITE: www.bigdaybooks.com

COMPANY: Kidlet ChroniclesPRODUCT: Kidlet Chronicles: Baby Days and Toddler Tales - a digital baby albumWEBSITE: www.kidletchronicles.com

COMPANY: 5StarBaby.comPRODUCTS: Baby Movie Poster Birth AnnouncementsWEBSITE: www.5StarBaby.com

1 comment:

  1. oh I agree the baby dolls are creepy - I can see now why the baby scarecrows I made at Halloween freaked out my husband. And the baby bums are pretty funny just imagine that sitting on your desk at work...

    ReplyDelete