Friday, February 9, 2007

Baby Momentos

The days of a traditional baby book are starting to fade. Below are links & very brief descriptions to different baby momentos as seen on CBC today. Some are cute, some are down right freaky....such as the life-life image baby doll. It reminds me of the those "cats" which are covered in rabbit fur. There's a reason I don't frequent the taxidermy and B's "stuffed" seal went to reside at his brother's. Anyway, I am completely off topic....
The baby bum cracks me up! Check it out.

COMPANY: Wee Piggies and PawsPRODUCTS: Life cast statues and shadowboxesWEBSITE: www.weepiggies.com

COMPANY: Tummies2BummiesPRODUCTS: Belly Casting Kits, Baby Bum Casting Kits, Baby Hand and Foot Casting KitsWEBSITE: www.tummies2bummies.com

COMPANY: A Fresh CollectionPRODUCTS: My Baby Forever image dolls and keepsake dolls.WEBSITE: mybabyforever.com

COMPANY: Big Day BooksPRODUCTS: Digital Baby BooksWEBSITE: www.bigdaybooks.com

COMPANY: Kidlet ChroniclesPRODUCT: Kidlet Chronicles: Baby Days and Toddler Tales - a digital baby albumWEBSITE: www.kidletchronicles.com

COMPANY: 5StarBaby.comPRODUCTS: Baby Movie Poster Birth AnnouncementsWEBSITE: www.5StarBaby.com

2 comments:

  1. oh I agree the baby dolls are creepy - I can see now why the baby scarecrows I made at Halloween freaked out my husband. And the baby bums are pretty funny just imagine that sitting on your desk at work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibram, Vibram shoes for sale. Want to barefoot run? Buy vibram five fingers to come true the dream.
    Vibram five fingers online cheap sold.Vibram Five Fingers sale,Enjoy your happy shopping here.

    ReplyDelete