Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Picture This...


Descending the stairs to the main floor, I find W sitting on the island with B washing his face.
B: We had a little incident
M: What did he get into? Fruit?
B: No worse....your lipstick. He was sitting so quietly on the couch watching TV while I cooked his egg for breakfast. Then when I checked again he had your lipstick.
M: lol
B: How much did it cost?
M: MAC...about $15...but the pyjamas are $20.
W: whine, wiggle, whine..aka..quit washing my face and let me go!
Our life is now a zoo....might as well visit one too!
Park'n'Ride...first family of four trip to the park.
R's second bath at home. Thanks Dad!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you all adjusting and looking normal! You're making it look easy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...looks can be SO deceiving!

    ReplyDelete