Friday, March 7, 2008

Goats...work to rule?

Are the goats on strike?
Every time I've gone to the grocery store in the past week, three different stores, there is NO goat milk. So, thinking that I've got to give my eldest son something, the lactose free milk jumps into my cart and comes home with me. The result? Pooping proof that it's all about the protein, not the lactose for my W. He is back to multiple bms per day. It's not pleasant. For either of us.
So, where are the goats? Vacationing in Austria or somewhere else just as glamorous? Crossing the bridge with hopes of avoiding the troll that lives beneath it? Please, Mr. Troll, let the goats be. Return to the milk barn and provide sustenance for my boy.

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm....maybe we need to try the goats again...

    if we can find them...strange...I'll keep my eye out (what a weird saying).

    ReplyDelete