Tuesday, March 18, 2008

On Any Given Tuesday....

....anything could happen or change. So, here's what's been up at the RWB household.
Well, finally I was able to grace the steps of the infamous Gina Brown's. Which has resulted in a new knitting project. Not quite what Mrs. Mittens suggested, and that one will be attempted in the future!, but this carpet bag caught my eye.
The boys....are well now, although R had a bout of loose bms and fever for days and then all is well. No further sickness and no teeth. What was happening? It's all a secret, I guess, but happily my little cling-on is back to his sweet self.
And W....he's been BUSY. (Which is what almost EVERYONE says when they meet him. Please do not tell me this, I've heard it before and it really just hurts my feelings, ANYWAY...) we were grocery shopping this past week, looking for peanut butter, when W announces very clearly and at a nice octive, " I LOVE penisbutter!"
LOL...hello, Superstore Shoppers, Penis Butter in aisle 10!
Unlisted....the house is off the market. We are staying here. Long story...So now we're not moving but we are upgrading our home and in search of a contractor to build our loft into a proper bedroom. There will be other fun improvements, like new appliances (wuhoo for the double oven and front load washer/dryer!)So, it's bittersweet this decision to stay, however, it's obviously meant to be or our house would have sold at the list price if we were meant to go.
Considering that we are staying, a few ventures have come my way. I've been feeling that I need something for myself and to contribute to this household in a differnt way than I currently do, SO....
I've landed myself a little part time job at our community centre every second weekend which will not be too disruptive to the family. Should be fun, interesting, enlightening about the community and the opportunity to participate in the available programs offered is worth it!
Being that I was in employment mode, I found myself purchasing photography backdrops. In the near future I would like to have a small, part time photography business which focusses on one particular niche market. We shall see where that takes me. It'll be fun as it's on my terms and isn't meant to be a full time career. A hobby-career shall we say?
Continuing on with this prosperity/employment theme, I signed on to be an AVON representative. Ha! Yes, I am now an AVON lady. Ha! It cracks me up. This should be an interesting adventure. Does this not bring about images of one in a peptobismal pink suit with pill box style hat ringing your bell, holding a little blue suitcase..."AVON calling."
And that's enough for this given Tuesday, what about yours?

3 comments:

  1. Woooowwwweee! That's quite a Tuesday. I got nothin'.
    Can't wait to hear more about all your great plans! I'm feeling altogether unproductive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I love it..Penis Butter..Glen and I had a chuckle at that one! However, get Bart to tell you about his friend Tim McTavish's kid :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...oh I'm aware of what little W McTavish's first word is...unless he's added to his vocabulary?!

    ReplyDelete