Friday, March 28, 2008

We're Definately Up to Something!




W LOVES eggs. He has a poached egg almost everyday for breakfast. However, this love of the cackles is getting him into undo mischief. There's been other egg stories, but here's the latest pictoral evidence. I was on the phone with a realtor for 5 MINUTES and in that time he managed to take the fresh eggs & crack them into a bowl of boiled eggs, then transfer it all back to the carton. As W would say, "YUCKERS!"
Of course, the babe cannot be left out either. Our littlest man has managed to dump the tree on a couple of occasions, attempt to eat the bark and dirt, but thankfully the tree has missed him each time.
Fry Guy - there was a time when I would let W play in the pantry as he was really good about only playing with certain items. However, one all too quiet morning he discovered cocoa....and now his pantry days are over.
All this mischief has led me to believe that it's not the child....it's the parental supervision, or lack thereof. There's too many incidents for this to be all child driven. I need to grow those eyes on the back of my head.

1 comment:

  1. My parents told me they had eyes in the back of their heads!

    I think it's the 'natural' child to constantly explore and find new things...to get into...what's a mom to do when she is outnumbered? Or has to go to the bathroom?

    Yesterday we had hand soap all over the bathroom floor followed by hand lotion all over the counter. Different room, same culprits.

    ReplyDelete