Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Recipes of the Day

Soup De Jour
Although it's supposed to be a balmy +10 today, it feels cooler and a definate soup day. So I whipped this up with the idea that I'll feast all week and pretend I'm in the carribbean while enjoying the pumpkin & coconut flavors. Now all I need is a "ron punch" to go with it!

Pumpkin Coconut Bisque.

Chicken By the Sea Dinner
An easy meal was on the horizon tonight at the RWB household. And as frugal and simple as it was, tasty was also an accurate description as well. Here's the recipe I used with a few changes. Such as 2 cups fresh broccoli, 3 T diced onion, dash of garlic salt, no thyme, and freshly grated parmesean and marble cheeses.

2 comments:

  1. The soup recipe looks YUMMY.
    And I made tuna casserole for dinner too...I guess it was that kind of day.
    We tried going to the park and it was total crap. Short trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both turned out really well. The soup is "Souper"! Ha! It's thick though, I used extra coconut milk and it's still thick which is ok with me. W didn't like it though, which surprised me.
    Yeah, all our boys must have been out of sorts, bc we had a Drs appt....and it was total crap too. I need to find some childcare for appts bc it just isn't working....and apparently one is not to take up drinking while parenting...it's frowned upon or something.

    ReplyDelete