Saturday, August 9, 2008

"I'm big. I'm three, then six."

Birthday celebrations are on at the H household.

W is three! 3! 36 months.

There's so much to celebrate. His accomplishments, sense of humor, imagination, will, and our beginning as parents and hopefully our daily growth into even more skilled and better parents.

Gone is "almost two". Now, it's "I'm three!"

We're looking forward to more of W. More growth, development, laughs, listening, agreement, obeying, compassion, antics, exploration, inovation, hugs, eskimo kisses, tickles and giggles. I've got high hopes for three and I hope W does too.

Instead of a traditional party we're having a family-birthday outing to Heritage Park. W will love it! He loves all things trains, animals, cars, room to run, etc. "And what else...hmmm?" Oh, and what else...hmmm?"

There is a birthday banner, a construction cake, presents, and then on Tuesday, friends to play with and cupcakes to devour. Yum! Fun!

Three..."It be fun!"

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the 3's!
    It's not the overnight transformation to cooperation and obedience I was hoping for, but I think we've made some progress.
    It's always an adventure =)

    ReplyDelete