Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine O'Mine


Our little family celebrated Valentine's day in a low key way and it was lovely!

There are decorations about the house, two little friends over for a Valentine visit on Friday (we were hoping for three more and missed those little Mittens!!), Sunday, the actual day brought beautiful tropical flowers that my favorite husband and I first fell in love with while on our honeymoon in St. Lucia, chocolates, cards, movies, wine, boys tucked into bed on time and most surprisingly.....while I was at work, my creative husband and little men made an "edible arrangement" for me.

It was so fun to arrive home and be advised to close your eyes, then have little boys take me by the hand and upon opening my eyes find this fruit bouquet that they had made!! Wow! As they had done such a great job, I was certain it was purchased at our local Edible Arrangements. So sweet, thoughtful and creative. I am duly impressed!

We enjoyed eating it too. As soon as the picture was taken we all dove in. Well, my Favorite Husband and I were allowed to eat the cantaloupe as the boys devoured the rest.

What a sweet surprise for me! My creative, loving family. Thank you Cupid for shooting B & Me all those years ago. It just gets better every year.

2 comments:

  1. "Just send him an email, what have you got to lose?" ahhh....seems like only yesterday! Your Valentines sounds and looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, that's so sweet! Very impressive.

    Sounds like a perfect Valentines day to me =)

    ReplyDelete