These little kiddos of mine who are still recuperating, are in that middle stage of still not a %100 well and not quite as sick. That stage where they manage to drive me just a little bonkers.
Some of the highlights are....
- Bup getting many "Big Time Outs!" for throwing everything including a mirror down the stairs. Bad luck for him until he's 10!
- Getting stuck...3 times...with his little naked bum, scooting around the outside of the railing on the deck. "Mom. MAWWWMMM! I stuck!"
- Naked wrestling. Both boys. Naked waiting for me to read to them. Naked after getting all wet outside. Wrestling on the couch with W cheering, "It's the naked brothers! Naked!"(And no I did not take pictures....my FH thought I should have!)
- It took me until 11am to eat a Greek salad for breakfast due to constant interruptions and demands. "Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. MOM!!" Of course I fed them first thing! What kind of mom do you take me for? They didn't wait until 11am for breakfast.
- Speaking with my favorite MIL...for about 10 minutes...burned the bacon for dinner, turned to see the boys sitting at the table....W was drinking from a crystal hurricane candle holder, juice container on the table beside him, and Bup was drinking from a crystal bud vase. Both items they had absconded from the side-board.
- Bup gave himself a "big-time-out" at dinner because he didn't want to eat his salad. So, off he goes to sit on the stairs and announces he's having a "big-time-out"!
Tonight, I escaped to my sister's for an evening chat and left my poor husband to single parent. Relaying all this to my sister, a mother of four kids, she is laughing out loud, her husband is smirking...and they tell me, "It's all normal. Just a regular stuff."
So, there ya have it. Just another day in the RWB household. How was your Tuesday? Regular too?