Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bare Naked Noggins Poll




Should I do it? Again?


It's that time of year....to get naked for Epiliepsy & raze awareness. As you all know this cause is close to my heart because of our little Bup...and many other little friends, near & far.


It was super fun and I'm not one bit worried about being bald. Quite liked it actually!


Can I beat last year's fundraising efforts of $5000? That would be awesome!


So, let me know. What do you think? Is there a bare naked noggin in my future?

1 comment:

  1. Shaving your head for a good cause? Wow, that is amazing to me! I think it's something that would be harder for women to do than men. We are way more attached to our locks than they are to theirs. Good for you if you can do it. I say go for it :)

    ReplyDelete