Friday, September 11, 2009

Pocket Full of Sunshine


This morning as I drove, rather speedily, cruising in the caddy, admiring the fall colors of fields being harvested and the bluest, sunniest sky I was overcome by the sunshine. I just had to break out into song. Loudly. With chair dancing even. Natasha Bedingfield sang to me. To ME! I knew through the radio waves she was begging me to join her in song. After all, those who love to sing,...are singers. I am a singer. Maybe not wedding singer material, but I do love to sing, which is why I have rejoined choir. A whole other paragraph...Anyway, Miss Bedingfield's Pocket Full of Sunshine voice and lyrics spoke to me and I hope they speak to you too, as everyone needs a little sunshine. After Natasha and I finished our duet, these gals encouraged me to sing with them as well. The goosebumps were rising. Both sets of lyrics just fit into my mind and heart these days. So, raise your voice and let the sun shine in!

1 comment:

  1. these golden days of sunshine always feel better with a sing-a-long soundtrack! little pockets of happiness =)
    sing a long sing a long...

    ReplyDelete