Thursday, September 17, 2009

One of Those Weeks...

Is it the weekend yet?
Whew!
It's been so jampacked, that I'm willing to give up our tickets to Stage West Saturday night, just so that I can be home with my family, no commitments, a movie and a bowl of popcorn.
Whatchaya bin doin, Mrs. M?
Weeelllll....
Pre-school - M,W, F....
Groceries
Respite....so that I can get groceries...alone
Choir...well had to miss that due to fav husband's work schedule..sniff, sniff...
Ladies Group
Girlfriend visit - @ her house, out of the city...such a lovely chat'n'drive...late night..
OT Assessment - intense, interesting, more to come...
Respite
Families Matter
Triple P Parenting Program
I'm For Kids Intake Assessment re; Program Unit Funding for school
Baby pics for tiny new girlie-girl
Throw in W having a stye eye, R wondering where his mother is, laundry, housework, meals, etc and tah-dah....I am behind!
How about you? Floating or sinking this week? I think I'm still floating...but it's kinda like the "dead man's float" or maybe the starfish?!
Happy Friday to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Well Rhett had a wonderful morning, and replaced you with Cayden. He wondered where he was all morning, and you entered the picture not 3 minutes before we found you on our doorstep. Love having children grow in independence. Charming, simply charming little boy. I am behind too, and if I wasn't writing this at oh 4:26 am I still wouldn't be doing anything to catch up. I am not so sure starfish float. I think they just exist. Might have to check on that. I might just be with you on that analogy too? Hang in there, life will get easier and less hectic than this. We just won't realize it enough to enjoy it.

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares!! There's always next week to catch up, or the week after! Life's too short to worry about the laundry, just make piles of the least dirty clothes and use them again if you need too!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete