Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Uni-sighting

Okay, let me preface this post by reminding you that I live in the burbs, suburb central, my friend Miss CPO calls my neighborhood "Pleasantville"...if that conjures up any images for you.
So today on my lovely morning out...by myself...sans enfants!....I was driving my fancy '96 Caddy, in burb-land only to see this long, curly haired dude....think Slash ...with a white flag in each hand, riding a unicycle towards the overpass.
A unicycle.
Slash waving his truce flags riding a unicycle.
Hello Pleasantville!
Who says that urban, inner city living is the only neighborhood where cool stuff happens?

3 comments:

  1. Seriously?!?

    Where was I? My kids would have LOVED to see something like that...heck..I would have LOVED to see something like that happen in the 'Burbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...funny hey!
    I was heading out of 130th and he was heading in from Douglasdale about to cross the overpass.
    Shocking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just takes them longer to get to the burbs...!!
    Too funny.

    ReplyDelete