Wednesday, July 30, 2008

5 o'clock Somewhere

It's 9am. The message I left on my husbands`work cell states that I will maybe be drunk when he gets home this evening. It's 9am....W locked himself in a cupboard and I was "this close" to calling 911...while W was sobbing and asking for help I FINALLY was able to get the door open, R pulled an island stool over onto himself to which there was no visible bruises but lots of tears and he has had 6 seizures already.
Really, it's gotta be 5 o'clock somewhere.

3 comments:

  1. um yeah...I think this was the same day I ran outside to chase one kid off the hose and when he ran back in they LOCKED ME OUT. And proceeded to laugh and giggle while I tried several tactics to convince them to open the door.
    Pass the good stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I didn't tell my hubby cuz he would just be appalled at my lack of parenting skills...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! They LOCKED you OUT! Those little hooligans...they're cut from the same cloth as mine, aren't they?
    I once had someone comment "Where's the parental supervision?" Yeah, like I don't already think that way myself half the time, no need for a reminder thanks!
    By the way you are an awesome parent, they're all alive aren't they?

    ReplyDelete