Friday, July 18, 2008

Birthday Banner


Another sewing project completed courtesy of The Creative Family.
Looking forward to using this for W's upcoming birthday...and maybe his daddie's too!
How do I sew with two little boys about? Well, picture W standing on the sewing machine case stirring a container of soybeans (future bean bag project) with a tracing wheel & there is a small (empty) pincushion in the mix. "I'm cooking tomato soup Mom" While R sits on my knee as I sew. The lights flash off & on as W is standing beside the switch and R keeps trying to put a giant brass button in his mouth. This is the safer version because when they are fancy-free in the basement they find a wooden box of cigars and try to eat them! By the way, I still need to vacuum THAT mess up!

3 comments:

  1. lol!
    Just don't check the craftsmanship. My sewing projects look cute from afar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can sew with your kids with you. That is POWERR!!!!

    ReplyDelete