Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Bedtime Bag


I've rediscovered that I enjoy sewing. Creating. Small projects that is. My attention span is too short for time consuming projects of any length. Plus my boys explore off limits areas (like trying to eat cigars today) will I'm immersed in sewing or anything else for that matter.
Recently I completed this cute little "Bed Time Bag", which is used for holding jammies (Dora jammies in this case) & a story book then hung on the door knob or end of the bed. Courtesy of Soule Mamma.
This one is a gift for our Fall girl who is turning 3yr on Saturday. Unfortunately, I wasn't organized enough to have it arrive on her big day. Hopefully, it'll be a nice surprise early next week though.
These really were fun to make so I've decided that every neice & nephew is getting one for Christmas. That's several to make so I'll be starting soon. Christmas in July!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!
    I feel like I really want to sew these days too. So many cute things. But I'm so bad at it. It gives me stress. Maybe I can get beyond that...?
    Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete