Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fortunate Birthday


Today's birthday fortune cookie says..."An important word of advice may come from a child."
One never knows what my child will say, so this fortune could prove to be interesting!
My day was special & festive. From the playdate with my friend Mrs. Mittens, tissue paper flowers, purple balloons, chocolate mini-cakes baked for the little boys to enjoy, a late lunch at Cora's with sister A, multiple Happy Bday phone calls from friends & family, to take-out Chinese for dinner, friends over to share a Dairy Queen ice cream cake which was inscripted, "Happy 28th M!"...we're not delusional, just optomistic, haven't you heard that 40 is the new 30, so 36 is close to the new 28 & my FH thought it was a sweet'n'funny gesture not even in my 30's, not even 29 & holding, just 28!...and lovely, thoughtful gifts. I truly am fortunate.

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to see you today! Happiest Birthday wishes. Mmmmm, I have birthday food envy now.
    The cupcakes were YUM =)

    ReplyDelete