Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Kraft Dinner

We don't keep "KD" in our house. I bought it once and W didn't like it so of course I had to eat it all SO KD is not welcome here!
Tonight we had a Kraft dinner, which was okay. Definately nothing wrong with the meal, just not outstanding. However, I do find it slightly amusing that this recipe is found in the healthy eating section. What do you think? Cream cheese, salad dressing & pasta, even though it's whole wheat does not scream healthy eating to me...comfort eating though, that should be the section this recipe is in. So if you're looking for an easy to create comfort meal, then give it a go. I used no Kraft brand foods though...all generic store brands & ww spaghettini. Give it a try if you like. It's simple and filling.

1 comment:

  1. If W & R want to grow up big and strong like Gramps, then they better like his favorite KD food.

    ReplyDelete