Friday, January 30, 2009

Forgetful Friday

Today is one of those days in which moments are better forgotten.

Took W to pre-school today and marvelled at my luck of getting a parking spot close to the entrance....only there's NO school today. PT Interviews. Oops!
The positive spin, is that I didn't forget to pick him up from school! (A certain sister has experienced that a couple of times....her poor youngest girl waiting at pre-school....)

Forgot to unlock the top-super-W-lock on the door before going to play with the boys downstairs.....which is not usually necessary except I can't hear the doorbell downstairs....and my charming husband was ringing it for 10 minutes...with flowers in his hand...and a frown on his face. Oh-oh. (Thanks for the flowers, sweetie.)

Tomorrow is Super Saturday, right?

2 comments:

  1. aaaahh...flowers...what a sweet hubby!
    I have a constant fear of being out of the loop and showing up for things on the wrong day or time. And I'm just waiting for the day I forget somebody somewhere. I used to get really ticked off when my mom did it...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...how cute! Love the mental of the hubs with flowers!

    Forgetting is fun sometimes...

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete