Friday, January 23, 2009

To Knit to Woo You

One Skein Sweaters - These cute little cardigans were knit up using stash remnants. They're fun as the front panels are two different lengths. I used a combination of natural and acrylic yarns, so they're cozy. For you knitters out there, this book is worth purchasing. I've used many patterns from it and plan on attempting a few more.


Stash up for grabs! I have two bags of this "fashion yarn". It's very similar to Patons Pooch. After creating a poncho, I've no further need and would love to give it to a good home. So if you're interested, let me know and I'll see that it finds it's way to you.

2 comments:

  1. Now we need to see them on the boys! I'm very awed by your artsy-ness! I break out in hives just thinking about sewing something...anything...I'm scratching right now! *wink*

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete