Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lost

We are still waiting for a much awaited part for the lap top so I am stealing some moments on a "friends" right now.

Our week has consisted of pre-school, hair cuts (Bup cried his sad little cry the whole time but he now looks even cuter and not like a member of the Beatles), pediatrician appts, knitting...completed a felted bucket hat, so cute!, and have moved onto a sweater...help!....

Bup turned into a toddler-boy this past week. Trying to do everything his brother does and more. Including fighting back. It was not good behavior but all I could do not to laugh while watching them fight for space in front of the TV. Bup hits W. W kicks Bup in the shin. Bup holds onto the TV for dear life, leans to the left and desperately tries to kick him back but can't quite do it. Too cute! And too wrong. I get that too but it was cute! Shhh! Don't tell the boys I thought it was cute....it'll discredit my scolding tone.

W advised me yesterday while we were driving to school..."Mommy if you take off my legs I will take out my bones and show them to you." Said with a tone of sharing a special secret & surprise. How does he come up with this stuff?

And...I have pictures to share and more but it'll all have to wait until we're up & running properly. Ugh. I'm just lost without the computer and Internet. Am....SO...in....WITHDRAWLS!

2 comments:

  1. It's so cute when they start sticking up for themselves...but then it just gets loud. Fast.
    W is too funny. YOu never know what he'll say next.

    Miss you and seeing what you're up to. What, use the phone?? I think I'm allergic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having M withdrawls myself!

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete