Sunday, January 4, 2009

Toothfairy


We need a new toothfairy. Yes, I realize the toothfairy comes when kids lose their baby teeth because it's a right of passage & to celebrate them growing up. But what about the babe's that are just getting their baby teeth? Where's the fairy? The one that eases the fever, helps a babe sleep through the night, and just makes them feel a-ok. So, I'm sending out vibes to the greater world that the Little's need a fairy of their own!

I can feel the fairy dust already sprinkling about already!

4 comments:

  1. I pretty sure that's why Miss E didn't sleep for the first year and a half. Poor babies.
    When I was tucking in B one night he was going on and on about the Tooth Fairy. I don't know where he gets his info but he told me the TF brings you a shiny penny! Perfect!

    Hope your wee boy gets some relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute - realy an angel not a tooth fair type of guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a friend up north had a soother fairy party where the child in question tied his soother to some helium balloons and watched it float away while the soother fairy left a gift at the front door.

    I agree however that the mom's need to see some fairy action too!

    I'm finally blogging again and now that it has settled down we shall have to make a new plan to get together.

    ReplyDelete