Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year New Plans

Resolutions? What are your intentions?
Me? Not so much. I don't like the idea of resolutions, the hype surrounding it, but having said that I'm making plans. And here they are....
  1. Document Life - I have a theory that life is short, so document it. This blog helps. However, I'm going one step further and my plan is to take a picture a day. Of whatever, whoever, etc. Gets the dust off my camera & the creative juices flowing. Picture a Day.
  2. Project a Month - Oh, do I have projects to complete or start or dig out of the armoir in Kraft Corner. So, it's time to get these done. Project a Month
  3. Use the Stash - As every knitter has, there is a stash of yarn in my Kraft Corner. It must be used. So, no buying new yarn. Use the stash.

Of course, there's always the ususal get healthy stuff, blah, blah, blah. I'm not ready to go there yet. I really need to focus and adapt or make room for this. 2008 was such a focus on the boy's health, primarily R's and moving into W's as well, so now to make room for my own. It's a big job, with lots of emotion and planning and effort and ......tired already. Another day, we'll go here. Not today.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I think doing something creative on a regular basis is my prozac. I look forward to seeing your projects etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are creative. My creative side would just frustrate me -- so no new projects for me! Hope the books give you afew more projects to do with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually used up all my stash making my baby sweater and then my xmas projects and then I had to go BUY more! That was the best part... oh except I haven't used up the denim yarn I bought because the original project lost its appeal and I haven't figured out what else to dowith it. It actually shrinks lenthwise (but not widthwise) when washed and turns into very soft jeany kinds thing... any ideas? I have four balls two dark, one light blue and pone white.

    ReplyDelete