Sunday, January 11, 2009

Off Line

Please do not adjust your set...we are experiencing technical difficulties.
Which accounts for the lack of posts here. Our laptop is in for servicing.

This week has been one of fever and sadness (Bup) and starting preschool (W) which includes already learning new sayings. "Why Mommy? Because you're mad?" Huh? "The girl with the ponytail on her head told me that. She's a little bit bad girl."

And affectionate...."I love you Mommy, in the whole world." Melting...

And Bup saying a two word sentence while playing "going to work" with his brother. "Bye Day" which followed after me telling them, "Bye bye, have a good day" since they were "going to work in the Cadillac." I was so excited! Wuhoo Bup!

And...I've been doing a little sewing, knitting, organizing and such. Hopefully soon there will be a RWB & Me Freebie coming your way. Stay tuned!

3 comments: