Three I say. Three. How can this be?
He's loving being three. "I'm free!"
What has three brought so far?
- attempting toilet-training..."I don't like the toiyet. I cared." But he sure likes "mackpack" of Toy Story underwear and the stickers and high fives he earns!
- new sayings like, "I just kidding. I say Stu not stupid. Oh, that's nice. Yook at that cool car. Oooooo...pooky ghost. I ghost. and the cuteness goes on...."
- wearing a size 5. Yikes! He's shorter than his older brother but that's it.
- pedaling a tricyle....running and dragging the scooter behind him
- loving the garden...likes to see the "wormans" (thank you Backyardigans)
- movie/TV tastes? Carebears, Backyardigans, Iron Giant, Wonder Pets, Super Why, etc
- books...any & all
- music....the ABC song, Twinkle, Twinkle and "Pum" ( The Little Drummer Boy....gawd I am tired of that song!)
- sporting an Astro Boy hairstyle and only cried at the end of the appointment because he thinks they are going to cut him. "Don't (sob) cut (sob) me (sob)!"
- still loves to "wuggle" and especially when there is a "kiki" (blanket) involved...likes to hold the corner of his kiki in his hands while he is falling asleep, Oh & remember to keep the door open, even if just a crack...took his smart parents months to figure this out.
- foodie.....lots. carboholic...cucumbers...broccoli....fruit....steak....circle toast....and anything contraband.
- dislikes....having his hair washed, combed, face washed, having to drink from a glass, and listening to his mother.
- favorites....anything his brother has done first..."don't copy me Bup!"
- and is just do darn cute and edible I can hardly stand it. Mr. 3.