Saturday, March 5, 2011

Material Girl Love

What vintage are you? The Brigette drew me in. It "matches" the style of my wedding rings. Doesn't everyone pick a watch to compliment their rings?


Betty Page has inspired me for some time. Before her S&M days of course! I love everything about the 50's style. The red, red lips, full circle skirts, etc. Even the wiggle dresses. However those are for a different time. Right now it would be a Steele Magnolia's moment..."like two pigs fighten under a blanket." So, this little red number came home with me after several trips to the shop. Minus the crinoline. I've enough natural filling!
For you local readers, there is a fun little shop with a bit of an edge to it on 17th ave called Blame Betty. Definitely worth checking out!

Maybe one day this will grace my arm.
What are style is in your material heart today?








1 comment:

  1. ooooh so pretty! amazing dress, can't wait to see you in it!
    me, I cut my own hair today...that should give you an idea of where my 'style' is at ;p

    ReplyDelete