Saturday, October 11, 2008

Baby H 36 months






When I was pregnant with W, we called him Baby H. People even called him that after he was born. Then it was Bubby. Now, it's just W. Regardless, he will always be my Baby H. The one that moved, and moved and MOVED within my baby-belly. The one that with his curly black hair SMILED at me when his dad brought him to the bedside, & I said, "Hi Baby H" immediately after his birth. Yes, he did smile. He did...and I have witnesses!

He is our beloved first born, and he is loved. His energy, his bright little self, his funny sayings["That's 3 bummers, Mommy."] Sometimes he is noisy, inattentive, impulsive, sassy & talks back, refuses to nap, and he is a product of us, a bright little sprite of his own, and I love him fiercely.

So, what is new with W over the past month? Probably peeing standing up and once even outside at a provincial park ["I peed on grass!!" :)], starting playschool at which the teachers say he is doing great, talking back, playing with puzzles often, more bathroom humor ["I tooted Grama G. Can you smell my toot?"] and becoming progressively more loving, huggy and playful with his baby brother.

3 comments:

  1. If only time could stand still at 36 months! Baby H/W is beautiful...I know you're enjoying!

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is overflowing with personality that one!! Your life will never be dull or boring.
    Boys definitely are born with the part of the brain that makes all bathroom talk irresistible and hilarious. At least to them/each other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOOT: you should hear Gramps bathroom "poo" story!

    ReplyDelete