Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mediocre News

And it just keeps coming.
We FINALLY received R's renal U/S results, after several emails to the Nuero RN.
Our babe has cycts in his right kidney, lower pole, but they are tiny and not interfering. So, they shall be left as is and monitored. Like everything else.
It still floors me that lately every time an organ is checked, it is positive for tumors/cysts/lesions. Makes me want to stop all this testing. I don't want anymore to be found. Enough is enough!
On another mediocre note, R's seizures are up & down again. Last week he had one, Mon & Tues were seizure days this week, and he hasn't had any since Wed. Yay! Wuhoo!!
Sleep has been an issue though. Up in the night, very sad. Maybe a med side effect? Maybe a TSC or seizure side effect? Maybe teething? It's all a mystery to me!
The funny part of last night, was W and R were sharing a room so when R woke crying, W thought I had turned the TV up really loud and kept telling me "Mommy you turned TV really, really loud. " :) Poor sleep interrupted boy!

1 comment:

  1. W is too funny. If only they did have a volume control.
    I say it's about time you had some good news coming your way.
    I'm sending all my good vibes your way.
    good vibrations?? Me and the Beach Boys.

    ReplyDelete