Saturday, October 18, 2008

Birthday Wishes

There's something special about you today....Happy Birthday to you!
You've sure grown out of your baby ways.......Happy Birthday to you!
La, la, la.
We wish you friends, and health and wealth galore....Happy Birthday to you!
Let's cut the cake and eat some more.......Happy birthday to you!

(Okay...this really is a song that my neice and nephew taught me, but I can't remember all the lyrics right now.)

Happy Birthday Mrs. D.H.! Hope you have a special day. Wish I could be there to have some fun girl time....like a pedicure or even just a long walk...and maybe a rum & fresca! Have a wonderful 60th day!!

4 comments:

  1. I did this once and it didn't go and I had such a nice comment and I probably won't remember what I said!
    Thanks for the nice wishes for my special day. I did have a good day --- my favorite sister in law brought 3 of my friends, an angel food, ice cream, flowers and SANG the song. # one of my favorite sons and my favorite grandson
    (the other favorite grandson was sleeping) phoned and wished me HB and grandson #1 said he would make me a tractor cake. My favorite husband is taking me for (GUESS WHAT!!!???) supper -- chinese food!!! And then I am going to come home and watch my favorite hockey team (I am in OIL country) kill the flame of another hockey team! A perfect day for a 60 year old GramODoe!!! Love Ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: forgotten from the first version:
    by the way you are my favorite daughter in law! and # two favorite son called yesterday. Now I have all my favorite people straight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I'm so glad you had a special day. It sounds lovely!
    Yes, I heard about the truck cake. Funny guy.
    And the oilers won just for you! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete