Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh Heavenly Day!

It started off disappointing as an anticipated appointment cancelled, with good reason, but disappointing just the same. And then magic happened!
The boys and I happily played outside in the sun and wind for an hr or so, lunch was devoured without any fuss, and then my lovely, generous sister came and stayed with my sweet boys for an hour and a half while I ran "errands".
"Errands" consisted of hitting the bread store, spending 30 wonderful chatty minutes with a fun friend...I wish I could do that everyday! spend 30 min - 1 hr with a friend sans enfants...it's energizing....then it was off to a wonderful, scented, empowering store that I have been craving to browse through without my boys in tow because let's face it little boys and crystals, books, jewellery just don't mix...and the piece de resistance was arriving home to find one boy asleep and the other happy and waiting to be put to bed. Oh heavenly day! What 90 minutes will do for the soul! May you find some soul time today too!

1 comment:

  1. you sound refreshed! Soul time is always sweetness! I really need to schedule some in this week! *wink*

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete