Thursday, October 2, 2008

Love is Free

Goosebumps, clapping, dancing and ringing ears. Aahhhh....the effects of an awesome rock concert.Favorite Husband and I enjoyed a super date last night at the Sheryle Crow concert, with Jim Cuddy opening.
Frankly, he's just dreamy! There's something about Jim Cuddy at a piano and his voice. During Pull Me Through tears were streaming down my cheeks....the song just HIT me....maybe since he explained that he had written it for his mother's generation who lose a spouse after being together for 50-60 yrs. Prior to this song, I had yelled into my favorite husband's ear that if polygamy existed we would marry Jim Cuddy! B laughed...is that a yes?! Well....JC can sing, but B is so much more! I love my sweetie....









....Love is Free. Sheryle Crow is funny, gets the crowd going, her voice is amazing, especially during ballads....definately an entertainer. When you get the chance to attend a Sheryle Crow concert, go for it. It 's worth the effort. She's inspiring....46yrsold, funny, living her dream, breast cancer survivor, green activist, and a mother to "an incredible little spirit"[..who enjoyed their day in our city at the Zoo and the Science Centre...]...feel the music, feel the love...

2 comments:

  1. I've been laughing for two days...at your polygamy comment! lolol Too cute. I always tell J if he were to die...I'd totally marry Peter Furler (newsboys lead singer). Course I have Italian roots so *taking care of* his current wife wouldn't present a problem. Which is probably why the poly thought never occured to me! *wink*

    Glad you guys had some lovey time!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, the love of JC goes back a long time...he's dreamy!
    So glad you had a great time. Live music is always so captivating.
    I have date envy.

    ReplyDelete