Saturday, November 8, 2008

ADLD

You all have heard about ADD and ADHD, well I am lucky enough not have either, but I do have ADLD. Attention Deficit Lazy Disorder.
Why is it that everything I start does not get finished in a timely manner?
Why does it take me three days to take off the tags and put away a pile of face cloths, dish cloths, tea towels and oven mitts?
Why are there two loads of laundry waiting to be folded in Man's World?
Why are there two baskets of folded laundry in my room STILL waiting to be put away?
And why can't I bloody well find anything I'm looking for?!

A.D.L.D. That's me.

2 comments:

  1. I am just so good at looking past things that I don't even notice that they're sitting there half the time. I have a husband to notice for me ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too do have ADLD when it comes to things that I don't want to do. I'm like two mittens though - I have a husband that notices what is not done, never what got done on time, with great perfection or cleanliness!

    ReplyDelete