Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just When...

Just when we thought we had the all-clear....
Poor Babe, tonight several hours after he had been asleep there was loud crying and as I entered his room the aroma hit me. Oh, it's sad to have a sick baby. It's even sadder for him to be showered in the middle of the night....and for my favorite husband as I dragged him out of bed and into the shower too! Troopers! But they're both all clean and back to bed.
We were all back to sleep and all clear when....
the older babe arrived in our bed, with an upset tummy and threats to "spill". So, it's 5am, we've been up for 2hrs, my favorite husband is sleeping in W's bed otherwise he would have a sleepless night, and W and I are watching the Polar Express. It's been our savior over these days of spills.
Here's hoping this bug will "bug-off" and that there is a lot of sleep in our near future!

1 comment:

  1. Uhg, you've had a rough time of it. I hate it when those bugs take over the house. So nasty!
    I hope you are still holding up and everyone is getting some sleep.
    I'm exhausted for you...

    ReplyDelete