Thursday, November 20, 2008

A is For Apron... for You!


It's the first RWB & Me Freebie!

I love a cute apron. Some are pretty 'n' sassy...even a sweet vintage or functional one makes me happy. The uniform of my stay at home mom lifestyle. So, share what you love, right?

This sew-easy and inspiring book is yours for the taking along with a vintage apron to either enjoy as is or revamp. To enter just post a comment that includes your email address (if I don't already have it) and the winner will be revealed on Nov 28. Your gift will be shipped promptly thereafter. Enter away!

3 comments:

  1. I was built for apron wearing. And sweetie...my hips don't lie! *wink*

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so thoughtful!

    I have only ever owned one apron in my life. It's white and has Lesley's Pasta Palace embroidered on it. I've never used it because it's white and I'd hate to ruin it.

    I have baked 10 Cranberry White Chocolate Loaves over the past two days and could definitely have used an apron :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!
    I've thought about a giveaway too. I will have to follow in your shoes...or apron...
    Count me in!
    I need me some sassy.

    ReplyDelete