Monday, November 10, 2008

Storytime







Both boys have developed our love of reading, which is wonderful!



Recently, when Bup is desperately wanting a book read and I'm in the middle of something I have asked W to "read" to Bup and then seated them together for storytime. It's super cute to listen to & watch. You never know what W is going to "read" regardless of what book is in his hands. He was reading/singing Down by the Bay to a Wheels on the Bus book just the other day.



R loves, loves, LOVES Naano aka Elmo, so it's a quick time out for me to have them together on the couch with an Elmo book.

6 comments:

  1. lol...so cutesie!

    Toby reads to Bri all the time...and it's the cutest! Trevy...well...he just eats books for now! lol

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found me! I love connecting with other moms out there who are going through the exact same thing. I've been reading your blog and I truly know how you feel. We've been through so much of the same thing. You are such a talented writer and I am so impressed with your positive outlook. Way to go! Your boys are beautiful and I hope everything checks out well with the cardiologist today. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys are both avid readers like me...Aaron not so much.

    What kinds of books do you read? Fave author?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too I want to know what your kids and yours favorite books are. We had this flip up book about Corduroy going on a sleep-over that Z just loved but it drove me nuts...good thing it was a library book and there was an end in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just had a library book about Halloween that glowed in the dark. B would shine his flashlight on it in bed and watch the pictures glow. Too funny.
    We have also been enjoying a 'potty' book about poor Suzie Sue, who had something very important to do. I should pay more attention to the titles. It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute. Takes me back 30 odd years when a little BJ would read to his little BW "BUP". I hate to up W because both W & R are the smartest kids ever --- but --- BJ read the real words, as he had all the books memorized and don't anyone try to put in wrong words, as we all got corrected.

    ReplyDelete