Sunday, November 30, 2008

Non-traditional Christmas Pics

It's that time of year again....and I'm totally behind. Normally I would have the pics developed, the cards addressed and in the mail by Nov 30. Well, here it is the 30th & I've got ideas in place, no cards purchased or made and just a mere attempt at a non-traditional albeit humorous family photo for Christmas.



Amidst the yelling, falling off the bed, falling off the stairs that lead to the bed and a bonk on the dresser we were able to get a couple of shots.


However....here's the bloopers, which are way too cute! Hope you find the humor in them as well.

3 comments:

  1. I love the concept of a little 'realism' rather than the 'oh so pretend perfection'.
    HA.
    Especially the first one, and the last...look forward to seeing how it all turns out =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FABULOUS!

    I love your idea of a fun family pic versus the stuffy-shirt posed and primped pic which is 'traditional'.


    I usually do a pic of the two boys together - this year we did 2 trips to Allen Pond to capture the essence of Thing One and Thing Two. I think the picture of them walking away from us hand in hand was the best - totally unplanned and AWESOME - they are each other's best friends...just like Aaron and I :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had friends who couldn't get their kids to smile during the christmas photo shoot. In fact some of the pictures had the children crying. I thought she should still send them out and the saying should say have a crappy christmas or Please let there be peace on earth. Something funny like that.

    Anyway like Mrs. Mittens I too like realism. The bed is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete