Saturday, February 21, 2009

Master W



Our W is a bright little spark in our lives, that keeps us guessing, on our toes, smiling and wishing some days that time would stand still.3 1/2 yrs. Whew!



W is in a Montessori pre-school and loves it! After each school day he tells me about the work he did..."diamonds, funny scissors...talked to the girl with the ponytail on her head and the boy in the black shirt". He even asks to do his "work" at home.

Tumble Rumble class takes place once a week which is wonderful energy outlet for W. He is beat red after class to which he tells me that "Mrs. Nancy...she's a good lady".

Special family dates & a family tuck-in or bedtime are common requests from W. He thrives on family time which is wonderful as I'm sure the day will come when he's embarrassed to be seen in public with us.

Honest to a fault..."I bonked him. I took this toy away. Bup don't never, ever, touch this again!"

Happy to help around the house. Great at vacuuming except when he tries to vacuum his ear!

Loves to learn. I'm afraid he's a mini "Cliff Claven" as he pours over the Guinness Book of World Records daily.

W is our wonder boy...I wonder what he'll come up with next. Stay tuned as we all find out together!






2 comments:

  1. Hello growing up, he is growing taller and his face doesn't look so little boy chubby anymore. I am sympathetic. I am so going to miss the baby and toddler days soon. OK, most of them anyways. But don't tell anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder Boy is a great name...he's his own super hero!!

    ReplyDelete